Curbside Pick Up
Once you receive notification that you have items to pick up:
- Drive to the library for curbside pick up between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday-Friday and 10:00 AM-2:00 PM Saturdays. Have your library card number ready!
- Pull in to one of the three numbered parking spots (look for signage). You may have to wait in line if a numbered spot is unavailable.
- Once in a numbered spot, call the library at (920)793-8888 to let us know you have arrived. If your call is directed to voicemail, please do not leave a message; just wait a couple of minutes and call back.
- Library staff will ask for your library card number, verify your address and phone number, and confirm the items that are available for pick up. Tell staff which spot number you are parked in and the color of your vehicle.
- Library staff will then check items out to you and deliver to your vehicle. Remain in your vehicle and open your trunk so the staff member can place items in your vehicle.
- Walkers and cyclists are welcome! Follow above directions as if you are in a vehicle (“park” in a numbered space and phone us). We’ll deliver your items practicing safe social distancing.
Library staff WILL NOT
- accept return materials; please use the book drop before or after your curbside pick up.
- take requests at curbside.
- issue library cards or accept fine payment curbside.
Want to place items on hold for curbside pick up?
- Reserve items through our online catalog: https://mani.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/mcls/?
- Call the library’s Help Desk at (920)793-7114. To speak with a staff member, call between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday-Friday and 10:00 AM-2:00 PM Saturdays. After hours, leave a voicemail with your request(s).
- Email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and list your request(s).
Library staff WILL
- pull a collection of books and materials for children of any age.
- provide suggestions for materials if you do not have specific titles in mind.
- provide tax forms if currently available at the library.
- need at least two hours’ notice to pull any materials for pick up.
- Requests made after 3:00 PM will be available the next business day.*
- Requests made by email or voicemail during hours the library is closed will be available after 12:00 PM the next business day.*
*If materials are coming from other libraries, same- or next-day availability may not be possible. We will notify you when your items are ready to pick up.