NEW Curbside Pick Up Guidelines (10.15)
Once you receive notification that you have items to pick up:
- Drive to the library for curbside pick up between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday-Friday and 10:00 AM-2:00 PM Saturdays. Have your library card number ready!
- Enter the book drop parking lot and drive to the designated pick up spot (look for signage).
- Call the front desk at (920)793-8888 to let us know you have arrived.
- Library staff will ask for your library card number, verify your address and phone number, and confirm the items that are available for pick up.
- Library staff will then check items out to you and deliver to your vehicle. Remain in your vehicle.
- Walkers and cyclists are welcome! Follow above directions as if you are in a vehicle (“park” in a numbered space and phone us). We’ll deliver your items practicing safe social distancing.
Library staff WILL NOT
- accept return materials; please use the book drop before or after your curbside pick up.
- take requests at curbside.
Want to place items on hold for curbside pick up?
- Reserve items through our online catalog: https://mani.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/mcls/?
- Call the library’s Help Desk at (920)793-7114. To speak with a staff member, call between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday-Friday and 10:00 AM-2:00 PM Saturdays. After hours, leave a voicemail with your request(s).
- Email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and list your request(s).
Library staff WILL
- pull a collection of books and materials for children of any age.
- provide suggestions for materials if you do not have specific titles in mind.
- make copies, fax and scan/email documents
- need at least two hours’ notice to pull any materials for pick up.
- Requests made after 3:00 PM will be available the next business day.*
- Requests made by email or voicemail during hours the library is closed will be available after 12:00 PM the next business day.*
*If materials are coming from other libraries, same- or next-day availability may not be possible. We will notify you when your items are ready to pick up.