Lester Public Library welcomes visitors!
Whether you’re here to conduct genealogy research, need to print a boarding pass or just want to enjoy the air conditioning on a hot summer day, we encourage you to stop in for a visit.
We have free internet and Wi-Fi access for all your computing needs. Programs are available to patrons of all ages and visitors are always welcome. You can stop in and enjoy a cup of coffee while reading a local paper or magazine down by our fireplace; and there’s always a communal puzzle you can work on.
Local maps, directions and dining recommendations are freely available. Many of our staff have lived in the area for years and we are happy to share our local knowledge.
- I don’t live in Wisconsin, but I’m visiting for a while can I take out books?
- Yes, people from out of state must have a driver’s license with their correct permanent address to apply for a card. For long term visitors, a local address can also be added so that pick-up and overdue notices will be sent to the local address.
- I am just visiting, can I still use one of your computers?
- Short term visitors may ask for a Guest pass at the Help desk. These are only good for one day. If you plan on being in the area longer than a week, consider applying for a card.
- Do you have wireless internet access available at your library?
- Yes, wireless access is available. It is an open public network, so you do not need a password or code to access the internet.